Aulani Resort – An Extraordinary Disney Experience
Experience Aulani Resort, combining the wonder of Disney with the beauty of Hawai’i in one legendary vacation destination. Explore exciting activities and share exhilarating moments amidst pristine beaches and natural beauty on the island of O‘ahu
Imaginatively designed to embrace time-honored traditions, Aulani Resort offers an array of Hawaiian-inspired experiences, including:
- Contemporary Hawaiian art and design throughout the Resort
- World-class entertainment, including fireside storytelling, movie nights under the stars and visits from Disney Characters
- Hawaiian activities and crafts, including hula and lei-making classes
- Island excursions, from surf lessons to hiking and more
Walt Disney Imagineers worked hand in hand with local artisans and cultural experts to create Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa. Inspired by the natural wonders and rich traditions of Hawai‘i, Aulani Resort is the ultimate family getaway—celebrating the beauty, history and welcoming spirit of the island.
The Resort sits on 21 oceanfront acres, nestled between verdant mountains and serene ocean waters. Here, you’ll be removed from the crowds of Waikiki, yet close enough to enjoy the wonders of the island.
Ko Olina Resort Community & Marina
Aulani Resort is part of the Ko Olina Resort Community & Marina, which features:
- Spectacular beaches and serene lagoons
- A championship golf course
- Shopping and dining venues
- Water sports, like snorkeling, sports fishing and more
Amenities are subject to change.
The Ko Olina Area
“Ko Olina” means “Place of Joy.” Part of an original royal land division, Ko Olina was once a sacred area for Hawaiian monarchs and leaders to rest and unwind. Today, the area is an inviting vacation destination for those seeking relaxation.
DISCOVER THE VILLA DIFFERENCE
Spacious villas are designed to comfortably accommodate larger groups—so you can feel at home on your vacation.
Choose from 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas with the following features:
- Separate bedrooms that offer privacy
- A full kitchen, so you can prepare light meals and snacks from the comfort of your villa
- Spacious living and dining areas where your family can reconnect
- Washer and dryer—pack lightly and avoid airline baggage fees
A little more than you need? Deluxe Studios feature a kitchenette and queen-size sleeper sofa—a great option for smaller travel parties and shorter stays. Explore the enchantment that awaits you at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai‘i.