Today, let’s talk about the Viking Ocean Suites
Our award-winning Viking ocean fleet not only provides serene Scandinavian spaces, but also the first-ever true (two-room) suites—some of the largest at sea. When you reserve a stateroom in the Viking Suites class, you enjoy added benefits, from more space and comfort to early check-in and priority reservations. Learn more about what the Viking Suite Collection has to offer.
Our intimate, all-veranda ships offer a wide variety of staterooms for your selection. From Veranda Staterooms to the abundance of extra perks and amenities in our spacious Viking Ocean Suites, there’s no finer way to travel. And whichever stateroom you choose, you will find it beautifully designed in the understated elegance for which Viking is known.
Please enjoy this short video on the top 10 reasons why your next stateroom should be a Viking Ocean Suite.
What comes with a suite?
- Size including private veranda from 405 sq ft
- 11:00 AM embarkation
- 11:00 AM priority stateroom access
- Priority shore excursion reservations: 87 days prior to departure
- 3 guaranteed priority reservations at each alternative restaurant: 80 days prior to departure
- Priority booking of spa treatments: 80 days prior to departure
- King-size Viking Explorer Bed with luxury linens & pillows
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Two 42″ flat-screen, interactive LCD TVs with intuitive remote & complimentary Movies On Demand
- 110/220 volt outlets & USB ports
- Mini-bar with alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, water & snacks (replenished once daily); security safe; hair dryer
- Direct-dial satellite phone & cell service
- Large private bathroom with spacious glass-enclosed shower, double-sink vanity, heated bathroom floor & anti-fog mirror
- Premium Freyja® toiletries; plush robes & slippers
- Purified water refilled daily
- Stateroom steward & twice-daily housekeeping
- 24-hour room service
- Spacious closet & drawers
- Complimentary laundry, dry cleaning, pressing & shoe shine services
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- In-suite binoculars, coffee brewer & traditional Norwegian Marius-weave blanket
About Viking Ocean Ships
Viking Ocean Cruises boasts a fleet of new, all-veranda, state-of-the-art ocean ships. Each identical sister ship carries only 930 guests and is engineered at a scale that allows direct access into most ports. Classified by Cruise Critic as “small ships,” the fleet features understated elegance and modern Scandinavian design.
Expand your horizons on this comfortable, award-winning ship, intimate and thoughtfully created by experienced nautical architects and designers to enrich your interaction with your destination in every way.
- Only 930 guests
- Length: 745 feet
- Beam: 94.5 feet
- Class: Small ships
- Year built: 2015