Get ready to Experience the Panama Canal. We’re the number one cruise line sailing to this bucket list destination, and as awe-inspiring as it is to travel through one of Condé Nast Traveler’s 7 Cruise Wonders of the World, we’ll help you explore equally fascinating places along the way. So stretch out on a Caribbean beach, admire the pristine rainforests, stroll the cobbled streets of colonial towns and journey through the fabled Panama Canal with Princess.
Vibrant Experiences Await
A journey to the Panama Canal and its surrounding regions can be so much more than you ever imagined … visit lively colonial cities … explore stunning natural beauty … wander sun-drenched beaches … and traverse one of the great man-made marvels and become a part of its fabled history.
Condé Nast Traveler and Princess Cruises® have teamed up to identify the 7 Cruise Wonders of the World. At just over 100 years old, the Panama Canal remains one of the great man-made wonders of the modern world and ranks #2 for its “engineering genius and … gateway to Latin American treasures.” Experience the Panama Canal today!
By the Numbers
- Up to 50,000 workers at a time helped carve through 51 miles of earth and hard granite to form the Panama Canal.
- Each canal lock measures 110 feet across and 1,050 feet in length, with solid steel gates six feet thick!
- About 52 million gallons of water fill each lock of the Canal.
- Approximately 9,000 people currently depend on the Panama Canal for employment.
- The distance saved by ships sailing from New York to San Francisco through the Panama Canal versus around Cape Horn is almost 8,000 miles.
Are you ready to chat about cruises, land travel, escorted tours, and Disney? Click here to contact us!
Please feel free to browse our website, make sure that you check out our special offers, and explore new destinations. Click here to visit our main webpage. Contact us with any questions!
We are your preferred travel agency based in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
Leave a Reply